Birchalls the Riding Shop is a family run business originally established in 1897 by James Birchall. Some of our customers may remember the shop in Bank Street, which specialised in tailor made clothing for hunting.
In 1980 Birchalls moved out of town into a new location in the Sutton Road. With more space the saddlery and leisure riding side of the business was increased.
Birchalls The Riding Shop
Pleasant View Garden Centre Plough Wents Road