A collection of natural ingredients for supporting healthy laminae and hooves
A combination of natural ingredients to help maintain a healthy circulation, help excreet toxins and aid healthy hoof formation while also maintaining a balanced digestive system.
- Nettle and hawthorn: Supporting circulation and the cardiovascular system helping to maintain a healthy blood supply to the laminae.
- Amino acids: These amino acids include methionine which is an essential building block for healthy hoof and laminae growth.
- Pre and probiotics: Naturally supporting the digestive system so it works more effectively.
- Vitamin E: Maintains cell health and is a powerful antioxidant which supports the natural removal of toxins from within the body.
- Zinc and copper: Supporting the natural growth and preservation of hooves, skin and coats.
- Biotin: A water-soluble B Vitamin which promotes the growth of healthy new hoof.
- Rosehips: Rich in vitamin C Rosehips also contain high levels of natural biotin.
Methyl Sulphonyl Methane,
Vitamins: Biotin 3a880 800mg
Calcium-D-pantothenate 3a841 800mg
Vitamin E 3a700 (alpha-tocopherol acetate) 32,600iu
Zinc-3b612 (zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates) 3100mg
Copper Cupric (chelate of amino acid hydrate E4 1200mg
L-lysine 3.2.3 16,000mg
l-threonine 3c410 13,500mg
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae(NCYC sc47) 3.4 x 10kg