The 6 oils included in Omega Ultra Oil® are full of nutrients and have the following benefits:
- Flaxseed oil – packed with omega 3s and some omega 6s these are important for maintaining cellular health, coat and supporting joint health. Flaxseed Oil also has been shown to help manage the build-up of lactic acid in muscles a common cause of fatigue in performance horses
- Coconut oil – a energy source containing fats which are stored and released slowly as fuel before other fats and glucose are utilised. This reduces the level of lactate produced helping to increase performance
- Avocado oil – research has shown links between avocado oil and sustaining joint health
- Rice bran oil – a high-energy source with high levels of nutritious fatty acids. It is also a natural source of gamma-oryzanol and ferulic acid, which help sustain the healthy metabolism of fat and synthesis of protein.
- Sea buckthorn oil – full of all omega fatty acids, sea buckthorn oil is also packed with powerful flavonoids, carotenoids and antioxidants. As well as this, this super oil contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K. All this supports skin, joint and gastrointestinal health
- Rosemary oil – a natural and powerful antioxidant, rosemary oil is beneficial for maintaining general equine health.
These 6 oils in Omega Ultra Oil® are combined with additional vitamin E for even more nutritional value.
Horses and ponies:
30-60ml per day for maintenance
up to 80-160ml per day at times of stress or elevated workload.
Flaxseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Ricebran Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil.
Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin E 3a700 (RRR alpha-tocopherol) 1100iu/kg
Sensory Additives: 2b Rosemary extract 300mg/kg